Annual Action Plan
- Describe what the state proposes to do to further the five-year priorities and strategies of the Consolidated Plan;
- Explain the state's method for distributing CDBG, HOME, HTF, ESG, HSATF, and Housing Trust Fund monies. Activities funded from these five programs must meet the priorities identified in the five year Consolidated Plan;
- List the resources available to grantees and the state to further the five-year strategies;
- Report on specific items required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), such as lead-based paint actions and removal of barriers to affordable housing;
- Review citizen comments about the Annual Action Plan and give a response from the Department of Economic Development.
The below revised document, originally posted on 1/23/17, has revised page numbering due to typos, and the content has not changed.
Proposed 2017 AAP NEW ITEM 01/23/2017 (4.31 MB)
Proposed 2017 AAP PowerPoint Presentation NEW ITEM 01/26/2017 (1.17 MB)
Proposed 2016 AAP Substantial Amendment for HTF NEW ITEM 7/13/2016 (715 KB)
2016 AAP HUD Approved FINAL NEW ITEM 8/9/2016 (8.12 MB)
2016 Proposed Annual Action Plan in PDF NEW ITEM 01/14/2016
Appendix for the Proposed 2016 Annual Action Plan NEW ITEM 01/15/2016
2014 AAP Final (1.794MB)
Proposed 2014 Annual Action Plan (1.54MB)