- This event has passed.
Application Guideline Training Webinar: CDBG Funding Opportunities, Deadlines, and Criteria
June 13 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm CDT
2022 CDBG Application Guideline Webinars Series
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED) will host a series of webinars to review application guidelines for the 2022 program year of the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program. This year the Department will be distributing CDBG funds through a competitive application process through seven funding opportunities. These opportunities include Downtown Revitalization, Economic Development, Youth Job Training, Planning, Public Works-Infrastructure, Public Works-Facilities, and Tourism Development.
The webinars, which are free and open to the public, are intended to inform and assist applicants who plan to seek CDBG funding during the July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 program year.
Register for the events below:
- Webinar 1: CDBG Funding Opportunities, Deadlines, and Criteria
- June 13, 2022 | Time: 2:30-4:30pm (CST); 1:30-3:30pm (MST) | Register
- Webinar 2: CDBG Application Exhibits
- June 14, 2022 | Time: 2:30-4:30pm (CST); 1:30-3:30pm (MST) | Register
- Webinar 3: AmpliFund Application Walkthrough
- June 15, 2022 | Time: 2:30-4:30pm (CST); 1:30-3:30pm (MST) | Register
If you have any questions or technology issues contact Gina Doose, Economic Development Consultant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-310-9772.