We know Nebraska’s got talent.
Let’s keep it here!
The following Nebraska businesses are committed to playing a direct part in introducing young people to the abundance of opportunities our state has to offer – including rewarding careers and vibrant communities. Together we will make it loud and clear that they are wanted and needed here in The Good Life state!
Partners in Talent
- AIT Worldwide Logistics/Cargo Zone LLC, Omaha
- Allmand Brothers, Holdrege
- F&M Bank, West Point
- Graepel North America Inc., Omaha
- Kayton International Inc., Albion
- Nebraska Innovation Campus, Lincoln
- NebraskaLand Bank, North Platte
- Security Bank, laurel
- Signature Performance, Inc., Omaha
- Structural Component Systems, Inc., Fremont
- The Blue Vine, Holdrege
- York County Development Corporation, York
Connect with us.
Partner in Talent
Partners in Talent are Nebraska businesses committed to playing a direct part in introducing young people to the abundance of opportunities our state has to offer. These champions have taken the Invest in Talent pledge to invest in Nebraska’s young talent by promoting internships, apprenticeships and other career-related work experiences.