It takes a lot of planning, research, and hard work to get your start-up, well, started up. Let’s get you on the right track.
In order to serve new businesses, the Nebraska Department of Economic Development partners with organizations that specialize in either providing technical assistance, small business lending, or both. Consider reaching out to these organizations for guidance and financing options.
- Nebraska Business Development Center (NBDC) provides assistance with business planning, market analysis, and loan guarantees through the federal Small Business Administration.
- InvestNE provides technical assistance, micro loans, and early stage investment (angel and venture capital).
- Rural Enterprise Assistance Project (REAP) – technical assistance, business training, and financing through micro lending.
- Nebraska Enterprise Fund – training and mentoring, direct micro lending, and loan guarantees.
If it’s a business loan you need, or information about loan guarantee programs, check out the following information:
Business Loan & Loan Guarantee Programs
Microenterprise (5 or Fewer Employees) & Other Direct Loans
- Nebraska Enterprise Fund: Small/Micro Business Financing & Microenterprise Programs
- Community Development Resources, Inc.(CDR): Business Loans
- Northeast Nebraska Development District: Business Loans
- Southeast Nebraska Development District: Business Loans