AmpliFund User Trainings
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development is currently updating the grant management structure from a paper system to an online system. The online system, AmpliFund, will go live on July 26, 2021. In anticipation of the online system launch, the Department is hosting a two-part webinar series. Both sessions will be offered twice. These sessions are applicable for the following programs:
- Community Development Block Grant (CDBG);
- HOME Investment Partnerships Fund (HOME);
- National Housing Trust Fund (HTF); and the
- Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund (NAHTF).
These sessions will be recorded.
Part I: Overview
Agenda includes: logging in, general navigation, user management, and assigning a grant manager. This session will be offered on the two dates below:
- July 21, 2021 from 9:30 – 11 AM CT | Register
- July 22, 2021 from 2 – 3:30 PM CT | Register
Part II: Financials & Reporting
Agenda includes: submitting a drawdown request, accessing canned reports, and submitting forms/reports to DED. This session will be offered on the two dates below:
- July 27, 2021 from 2 – 4 PM CT | Register
- July 29, 2021 from 9:30 – 11:30 AM CT | Register
CDBG Project Status Report Training
If you are the recipient of Community Development Block Grant funding or are a CDBG Certified Administrator, the Department is offering a third training on how to submit a Semi-Annual Project Status Report (PSR) through AmpliFund. This session will be recorded.
Part III: Submitting your CDBG Project Status Reports
- August 4, 2021 from 9:30 – 11 AM CT | Register
Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Access Requirement Self-Training Presentation
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development released Policy Guidance regarding Limited English Proficiency Access Requirements along with a Four Factor Analysis and Language Access Plan template. These requirements apply to any political subdivision of the State of Nebraska, or an eligible nonprofit organization, to whom Federal financial assistance is extended.
A self-training presentation regarding Limited English Proficiency Access requirements is available.
If you complete the self-training presentation, submit the following Feedback Forms.
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Access Requirement Self-Training Presentation
- LEP Presentation Feedback DOC, DOCX, or PDF
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Schademann at (402) 471-3172 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.