2019 Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund (NAHTF) Application Guidelines Workshop
The Department will host free workshops to review the requirements for the 2019 NAHTF Application Guidelines. The workshops will be held on:
- Thursday, March 14, 2019 | 1:30pm – 4:00pm CST | Online via WebEx | Register
- Monday, March 18, 2019 | 1:30pm – 4:00pm CST | La Vista Conference Center, La Vista, NE | Register
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 | 10:00am – 12:3pm CST | Online via WebEx | Register
If you have any questions please contact:
Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Access Requirement Self-Training Presentation
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development released Policy Guidance regarding Limited English Proficiency Access Requirements along with a Four Factor Analysis and Language Access Plan template. These requirements apply to any political subdivision of the State of Nebraska, or an eligible nonprofit organization, to whom Federal financial assistance is extended.
A self-training presentation regarding Limited English Proficiency Access requirements is available.
If you complete the self-training presentation, submit the following Feedback Forms.
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Access Requirement Self-Training Presentation
- LEP Presentation Feedback DOC, DOCX, or PDF
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Schademann at (402) 471-3172 or by email at email@example.com.