NAHTF Disaster Recovery Housing Projects Workshops
The Department will host free workshops to review the requirements for the 2019 NAHTF Disaster Recovery Housing Projects Pre-Application and Application Guidelines. To attend, please register at the following:
- Pre-Application Workshop | May 15 | 10:00 – 11:30 CT | Online via WebEx | Register
- Full Application Guidelines Workshop | June 11 | 2:00 – 3:30 CT | Online via WebEx | Register
If you have any questions please contact contact Evan Clark, Housing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-471-4679; or, Kylee Bischoff, Application Coordinator, at email@example.com or 402-471-2843
CDBG Re-Certification Training
The Department’s annual Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Re-Certification Training will be held on October 8-11, 2019. The training will be held at the Nebraska State Office Building – 301 Centennial Mall S, Lincoln, NE 68508, Lower Level Room A.
Re-certification training is intended for individuals currently administering CDBG projects and assisting with the implementation of these projects. This training is technical in nature, challenging, and helpful, but intended for those persons who plan to continue working frequently on CDBG grants.
- Cost for the full session is $130, or $35 per day – Register Here
- If you have requested an updated manual, please include an additional $35 with your registration fee.
- To view the CDBG Re-Certification Training agenda, please click here.
- In need of lodging? Rooms have been blocked for individual purchase with the Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel.
If you have any questions please contact Alison Kumbier at (402) 471-3775, (800) 426-6505, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Access Requirement Self-Training Presentation
The Nebraska Department of Economic Development released Policy Guidance regarding Limited English Proficiency Access Requirements along with a Four Factor Analysis and Language Access Plan template. These requirements apply to any political subdivision of the State of Nebraska, or an eligible nonprofit organization, to whom Federal financial assistance is extended.
A self-training presentation regarding Limited English Proficiency Access requirements is available.
If you complete the self-training presentation, submit the following Feedback Forms.
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Access Requirement Self-Training Presentation
- LEP Presentation Feedback DOC, DOCX, or PDF
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Schademann at (402) 471-3172 or by email at email@example.com.