The Nebraska Department of Economic Development (DED) has announced the publication of the Nebraska Affordable Housing Trust Fund (NAHTF) application guidelines. The NAHTF is a resource to help increase the supply and improve the quality of affordable housing in Nebraska.
The Housing Project and Technical Assistance Funding Cycles are open. Pre-applications are required and due February 23, 2021. Full applications are due April 29, 2021. Pre-applications and applications will be accepted via an electronic system, AmpliFund, only.
DED recommends a thorough review of the 2021 NAHTF application guidelines, as significant format and process changes have occurred from previous years. Workshops will be offered to provide technical assistance to potential applicants.
- February 2, 2021, 2:00 PM CST, WebEx – Website Streaming
Full Application Workshops:
- March 4, 2021, 1:30 PM CST, WebEx – Website Streaming
- March 23, 2021, 10:00 AM CST, WebEx – Website Streaming
- Four in-person workshops will be held between March 8 and March 19, 2021, with one to be held per Program Rep region (Southeast, Northeast, Central and West).
- Dates, locations and times to be determined.
Application guidelines are available at https://opportunity.nebraska.gov/program/nebraska-affordable-housing-trust-fund/#guidelines.