ATTN: HUD approval for the Proposed Substantial Amendment to the CDBG Disaster Recovery Action Plan (APA3) is pending. APA3 was submitted to HUD for action on November 17, 2023.
This amendment is considered substantial because it includes a change in benefit and reallocates more than $5 million. Substantial amendments require a public comment period. DED held the Public Comment Period from October 16 – November 15, 2023. A Public Hearing was held on November 1. For additional information, contact DR staff.
- Action Plan (HUD approved)
- State of Nebraska DR-4420 Action Plan | Amendment 2 (Nonsubstantial), Revised June 2023
- Citizen Participation Plan | Version 1.1, Revised August 2021
- Proposed Action Plan Substantial Amendment 3 | Subject to HUD’s approval as of November 17, 2023.
• APA3 (Substantial): Summary of Changes, revised to include Record of Public Comment | Clean copy | Redlined
Plan de Acción DR-4420 del Estado de Nebraska (aprobación de HUD)
- Estado de Nebraska DR-4420 Plan de Acción | Enmienda 2 (No Sustancial), Revisado Junio 2023
- El Plan de Participación Ciudadana | versión 1.1, revisado agosto 2021
- Propuesta de Enmienda Sustancial 3 | Sujeta a la aprobación de HUD.
• Enmienda 3 (Sustancial): Resumen de Cambios revisado para incluir registro de comentarios públicos | Copia limpia | Subrayado Para Corrección
DRGR Action Plan
DRGR Action Plan | October 2023
Program Guidelines & Resource Library
The DR Manual is provided to assist Nebraska Disaster Recovery Community Development Block Grant subrecipients (units of local government) and successful applicants (housing developers) in implementing disaster recovery grants. It provides guidance regarding the general requirements included in subrecipient agreements and funding agreements that apply to subrecipients and successful applicants.
“00: Nebraska CDBG-DR Manual” refers to a combined file which includes each of the chapters below.
CDBG-DR Toolkit Documents
The Disaster Recovery Toolkit documents supplement the CDBG-DR Manual chapters listed above.
Note: There are multiple pages of documents in this list. If you are looking for documents for a specific chapter, use the search bar below to search by chapter: e.g. “18”
Section 3 Reporting Information:
Section 3 is a provision of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 that helps foster local economic development, job opportunities, and self-sufficiency. Section 3 ensures employment and other economic opportunities generated by certain HUD assistance goes to the “greatest extent feasible” to low- and very low-income persons and businesses. Section 3 goals are applicable pursuant to 24 CFR 75 as dictated by HUD. As a recipient of HUD funding, Nebraska tracks and reports on how its programs benefit low-and very low-income individuals.
For additional resources, visit our Section 3 webpage.